FOR EMERGENCIES, DIAL 911.
The State Of NM Occupational Health and Safety Bureau implements and enforces NM Health & Safety Act.
- A complaint can be generated by employees or an employee representative by requesting an inspection if they believe unsafe or unhealthful conditions exist in their workplace*
- (505) 476-8700 /Ask for the compliance officer on duty to discuss your complaint
To report an emergency, fatality, or imminent life-threatening situation please contact our toll-free number immediately:
- 1-800-321-OSHA (6742)
- TTY 1-877-889-5627
- * To file a complaint or a referral, the complainant must provide the entity’s name, location, and description of the problem. Employees have the right to file complaints about workplace safety and health hazards. Further, the Act gives you the right to anonymity. You are not obligated to give information such as your name, address, and phone number. We do not reveal or discuss this information with anyone.
The Industry Safety Hotline
- A general number that will take you to the Studio Safety Hotlines and Contract Services’ Production Affairs & Safety Department for questions related to industry Safety Bulletins or on-set safety.
- (888)-7SAFELY / (888)-772-3359
- Issues on set for members, contact your on-site union rep.
- (303) 934-2674
- On set Emergency (844) 723-3773/ 24 hours
- firstname.lastname@example.org or Julie.email@example.com
- How to File a Discrimination or Harassment Complaint (SAG-AFTRA)
- SAG-AFTRA Code of Conduct
Teamsters Local 492
- Any teamster-related issues on set: (505) 344-1925 ext 14
- Hours: 7:30am-3:30pm. Leave a message outside of regular hours.
- ICG Local safety issues only, contact your on-site union rep.
- (323) 969-2722
- ICG Safety Hotline: 877-ICG-HOTLINE (877-424-4685)
- ICG’s Statement on Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
New Mexico Crisis and Access Line
- If you or a loved one is experiencing any kind of emotional crisis, mental health or substance use concern, you can find help 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by calling the New Mexico Crisis and Access Line or Peer- to-Peer Warmline.
- Crisis Line (855) NMCRISIS (662-7474) 24/7
- Warm Line (855) 466-7100 7am to 11:30pm